Robert-Lewandowski.

Barcelona beat Viktoria Plzen 5-1 thanks to an amazing hat trick by Robert Lewandowski.

Football Sports

Today, September 8, Thursday in front of thousands of supporters at the Camp Nou stadium, Barcelona displayed an incredible level of play against Viktoria Plzen and ultimately defeated them with a massive score of 5-1. Barcelona was simply trashing around and demonstrating to their rival who the better team is. They play in a manner that makes it appear as though Barcelona was participating in a child’s game. During this encounter, Robert Lewandowski scored three goals, which contributed to Barcelona’s success in gaining three points in the UEFA Champions League.

From the very beginning of the encounter, Barcelona was in complete control of the competition against Viktoria. They were in complete command of the situation the entire time it was being played out. They did not provide Viktoria with a single opportunity to succeed. In this particular encounter, Barcelona had a possession percentage of 77% throughout the entirety of the contest. Viktoria, on the other hand, had only 23% of the possession of the ball throughout the game. During this encounter, Barcelona had a total of 738 successful passes, a pass accuracy of 91%, and 10 corner kicks awarded to them. On the other side, Viktoria managed to complete 223 passes with a pass accuracy of 71% but was only given one corner. Today, Barcelona was superior to all other cities in every respect. The odds were stacked against Viktoria winning against such a formidable opponent as Barcelona. The way that Barcelona played seemed like they were having a blast despite the stakes. It was a terribly terrible day for Viktoria and their fans.

There were a total of six goals scored in this match, with Barcelona scoring five goals and Viktoria scoring only one goal. There were four goals scored in total throughout the first half of the contest. There were three goals scored by Barcelona, while just one was scored by Viktoria. The result at the end of the first half was 3-1, which was in Barcelona’s favor. In the second half, there were two more goals scored, and Barcelona was responsible for scoring both of those goals. After it was all said and done, the final score was 5-1, giving Barcelona the victory over Viktoria Plzen.

Three of Lewandowski’s goals came in the 34th, 45+3rd, and 67th minutes of the match, while Franck Kessie scored Barcelona’s first goal in the 13th minute. At the 71-minute mark, Ferran Torres scored the game’s final goal, which contributed to Barcelona’s dominant performance over Viktoria Plzen. Jan Sukora of Viktoria scored a goal for his team in the 44th minute of the first half, but it was not enough for them to beat Barcelona.

Robert-Lewandowski.
Robert Lewandowski celebrates after a fantastic hat trick.

Lewandowski holds the record as the first player to score a hat trick for three separate clubs. With 89 goals, he moved up to the third spot on the all-time scoring list for the Champions League, surpassing Karim Benzema, who had previously held the title with 86 goals and is now in the fourth spot. Lewandowski is currently just behind Cristiano Ronaldo, who is in first place with 141 goals, and Lionel Messi, who is in second place with 125 goals. Currently, Lewandowski has scored 125 goals for his club. After leaving Bayern Munich earlier this summer, this Poland sticker has demonstrated how fantastic of a player he is by scoring eight goals in five separate matches for Barcelona.

Xavi Hernández was overjoyed to observe that Robert Lewandowski had performed so admirably for Barcelona, and he stated that he does not have any regrets about making the signing. The next step for them is to watch and observe how well he does in the role when it is played against his previous team, Bayern Munich.

In the UEFA Champions League, Barcelona will play Bayern Munich, which is Lewandowski’s former club, on the following Wednesday, September 14, at 1:00 am at Allianz Arena. In the La Liga, Barcelona will compete against Cadiz on the next Saturday, September 10, at 10:30 pm at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla stadium.

Barcelona vs Viktoria Plzen

1st Half

2nd Half

Full Time

Barcelona 3 2

5

Viktoria Plzen

1 0

1

 

Goals:

Franck Kessie – (Barcelona)- 13′

Robert Lewandowski – (Barcelona) – 34′, 45+3′, 67′

Ferran Torres – (Barcelona) – 71′

Jan Sykora – (Viktoria Plzen) – 44′

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *