Haaland

Man City breezed over Southampton 4-0 in a Premier League victory.

Football Sports

In their ninth encounter in the Premier League, Man City thrashed Southampton 4-0 at Etihad Stadium on October 8, extending their unbeaten record to nine matches. This victory extended Man City’s lead atop the Premier League standings to three points. Erling Haaland added one more goal to his tally in this contest, bringing his total for the season to 20 after he had participated in 12 games. This Norwegian footballer, who is only 22 years old, absolutely demolished every match this season, surprising everyone in the process.

The match was completely under Man City’s control from the moment it began, as they established a commanding lead that they never relinquished. Throughout the match, Man City held possession of the ball 66% of the time. On the other side, Southampton held a total of 34 percent of the possession throughout the game. During this match, Man City had 744 successful passes, an accuracy rate of 89% on their passes, and they were awarded 9 corners. On the other hand, Southampton finished the game with 393 successful passes, an accuracy rate of 80% on their passes, and only one corner kick awarded to them. This game was completely controlled by Manchester City, who also finished with four goals to their credit. As a direct consequence of this, they emerged victorious from the contest with a final score of 4-0 in their favor.

The match was attended by thousands of Manchester City supporters, all of whom were ecstatic to witness their favorite team emerge victorious. This match had a total of 4 goals scored, all of which were scored by Manchester City. This game had a total of two goals scored in the first half, and then again in the second half of the game there were also two goals scored. Erling Haaland displayed his domination throughout this match, scored again in this match and showing off his supremacy throughout the game.

Man-City

 

When playing against Southampton, Manchester City scored the first two goals of the match in the first half, and then scored the last two goals of the match in the second half. The first goal for Man City was scored by Joao Cancelo at the 20 minute mark of the match, and then shortly after that, Phil Foden scored the second goal at the 32 minute mark. The first half of the game ended with a score of 2-0 in favor of the winning team.

Riyad Mahrez scored the third goal for Manchester City at the beginning of the second half at the 49-minute mark. The magnificent Erling Haaland scored the last goal for Manchester City at the 65-minute mark of the match. After then, there were no more goals scored, and Manchester City ended up winning their game against Southampton.

In the history of Man City’s participation in the Premier League, Kevin De Bruyne has been directly responsible for the most assists ever recorded.

Kevin-De-Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne has City’s most Premier League assists.

Man City is now in first place in the Premier League point table with 23 points at the conclusion of their ninth match, during which they won 7 matches and had 2 draws. They have not yet suffered a defeat in any of the Premier League matches they have played in. Throughout the course of this season, Man City has been absolutely dominant in every single match. Up until this point, no other side in the Premier League had a realistic shot at defeating Man City in their matchup.

The match between Man City and Copenhagen will take place at the Parken Stadium on Tuesday, October 11 at 10:45 p.m. in the UEFA Champions League.

Man City vs Southampton

1st Half 2nd Half Final

Man City

2 2

4

Southampton 0 0

0

Goals:

Joao Cancelo – (Man City) – 20’

Phil Foden – (Man City) – 32’

Riyad Mahrez – (Man City) – 49’

Erling Haaland – (Man City) – 65’

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *